Thursday, October 27, 2011

Invisible Monsters Quotes


Such a great novel! 
Here are a few quotes to spark your interest...

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all? The evil Queen was stupid to play Snow White's game. There's an age where a woman has to move on to another kind of power. Money, for example. Or a gun."


"This is the world we live in. We went sailing one time and he wore a speedo, and any smart woman should know that means bisexual at least."


"It's so easy to be honest with a big enough audience. You can say anything if enough people will listen."


"The only reason why we ask other people how their weekend was is so we can tell them about our weekend."


I will get a review for you soon! Cannot wait to share more of this novel with you. I just finished reading Nick Hornby's About a Boy so that is coming too!

1 comment:

  1. Hand's down, one of his best novels. Well considering I've only read three, I would still stand by my own opinion. Some of my favorite quotes are

    "Hysteria is impossible without an audience."

    "When we don’t know who to hate we hate ourselves."

    "If I can’t be beautiful, I want to be invisible."

    ReplyDelete