Friday, December 24, 2010

My New Blog!

"Love means love of the thing sung, not of the song or of the singing."
- These Poems, She Said, Robert Bringhurst

Welcome to Of The Thing Sung, my newest blog entirely dedicated to literature! I decided that Artemis is getting too unfocused with all this art, fashion, literature business, so I'm splitting them up. This blog will be devoted to published poems, some of my own work and my friends' writings, play and book reviews, riddles, and my favorite quotations from lyrics, plays, poems and novels.

I hope you enjoy it! This blog is not out to prove anything, just a reminder to myself, and hopefully some of you, that love means love of the thing sung.

Oh, let me introduce myself! I'm Anna, an artist, actor, writer and photographer (wannabe) living in suburban Atlanta and a Senior in high school about to crash headlong into a gap year from college full of exactly what I am, more art, more photos and more literature. 


No comments:

Post a Comment